Friday, May 01, 2009

Middle School Instructional Technology Handbook

We are doubling the staff at our Middle School next year and my principal and I thought it would be a good idea to create a handbook we could give to new and returning teachers explaining how Instructional Technology works. I’ve been working on the handbook for the last couple of months and it is finally ready to go! I’ve found it a great exercise in really laying out what we are doing and where we are going next.

I’ve included the handbook as an attachment to this post (I’ve taken out the How-To section and any references to passwords). Feel free to use and adapt – hope this helps some of you out there!

MS Handbook

<---Cross posted from http://katiechristo.edublogs.org --->

2 comments:

Donna said...

KT,
This is awesome!! Thanks for sharing!
Donna

Katie said...

You are welcome!