I’ve been looking at a lot of lists out there and am working on getting my summer reading list going – the six below are the ones I want to read most!
- Beyond Discipline by Alfie Kohn
- Disrupting Class: How Disruptive Innovation Will Change the Way the World Learns by Clayton Christensen
- The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything by Ken Robinson
- Everything Bad is Good for You by Steven Johnson
- Out of Our Minds: Learning to be Creative by Ken Robinson
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell
Here are two lists I found helpful:
What is on your summer reading list?